Regional Meetings Return In-Person in 2022!
At the heart of the Ohio Local History Alliance’s mission are Regional Meetings. The people you’ll meet and the ideas you’ll gather will inspire you, connect you to others in the field, and educate you — so you can do an even better job of preserving and sharing your community’s history.
We’re excited, and a little nervous, to be planning to hold the regional meetings in person again in the spring of 2022! While the virtual meetings went very well in 2021, the overwhelming consensus of those who attended was that they really wanted to be back in person, so we’re going to do our best to make that happen in March and April of 2022.
We will follow all COVID safety policies, rules, regulations, recommendations, ordinances, etc., in effect at the time and place of each regional meeting; as determined by federal, state, county, local, and venue authorities. If policies are inconsistent among these authorities, the meetings will follow the most protective set of recommendations.
The meeting dates and hosts are as follows. Please note that dates and hosts are subject to change.
- Region 1: April 9, Andrew L. Tuttle Memorial Museum
- Region 2: April 2, Seneca County Historical Society
- Region 3: April 2, Chagrin Falls Historical Society
- Region 4: April 9, Sebring Historical Society
- Region 5: March 19, Dennison Railroad Depot Museum
- Region 6: March 19, Franklin County Genealogical and Historical Society
- Region 7: March 12, Armstrong Air & Space Museum
- Region 8: March 5, Cincinnati Observatory Center
- Region 9: March 12, Adena Mansion and Gardens Society
- Region 10: March 5, Noble County Historical Society
More details and registration information will be available in January. We’re looking forward to seeing you in the spring!
Past Regional Meetings
Access resources from past Regional Meetings.