Alliance Regional Meetings
2023 Regional Meetings: History as Necessity
At the heart of the Ohio Local History Alliance’s mission are Regional Meetings. The people you’ll meet and the ideas you’ll gather will inspire you, connect you to others in the field, and educate you — so you can do an even better job of preserving and sharing your community’s history.
Each Regional Meeting includes topical sessions for professional development, site tours highlighting local history work in the region, and chances to seek advice from local peers.
In accordance with the current recommendations from the CDC, masks will be optional at most regional meetings. We ask that you respect each individual’s choice to wear or not wear a mask, in accordance with our Meeting Safety and Responsibility Policy.
If you’re sick, please stay home. Refunds will be given upon request to registrants who are unable to attend due to illness.
Download the 2023 Regional Meeting Brochure
Members will receive a printed copy of the Regional Meeting Brochure in the mail. While we encourage you to register online using a credit card, payments by check may be made completing the form in the back of the brochure and mailing it to the address on the form.
For online registration, please use each meeting’s individual Eventbrite link. Cross-region attendance is welcome and encouraged!
The meeting dates and hosts are as follows:
- Region 1: March 18, Host: Wood County Museum
- Region 2: March 25, Host: Cleo Redd Fisher Museum
- Region 3: April 1, Host: Olmsted Historical Society Frostville Museum – Advance Registration Closed, On-Site Registration available, payment by check only
- Region 4: March 25, Host: National McKinley Birthplace Memorial Museum
- Region 5: April 1, Host: Historic Fort Steuben – Advance Registration Closed, On-Site Registration available, payment by check only
- Region 6: March 4, Host: National Heisey Glass Museum and Licking County Historical Society
- Region 7: March 4, Host: George Rogers Clark Heritage Association
- Region 8: March 11, Host: Harriet Beecher Stowe House
- Region 9: March 11, Host: Southeast Ohio History Center
- Region 10: March 18, Host: Walhonding Valley Historical Society
Registrations are due the Friday of the week prior to the meeting date. For example, for a meeting on March 4, registration ends February 24.
Past Regional Meetings
Access resources from past Regional Meetings.
4 Replies to “Alliance Regional Meetings”
Comments are closed.