For the inaugural year of our Digitization Grant program, we have chosen to fund five different projects and distribute a total of $7,131. We are proud to offer this program annually and help Ohio’s local history organizations digitally preserve and make accessible their amazing collections. For more information, see our Digitization Grants page.
- Henry County Historical Society: $1,000 for a collaborative photo preservation project.
- Historical Society of Old Brooklyn: $2,400 for the digitization of the Brooklyn News.
- Lorain Historical Society: $1,831 for digitizing slides from the Lorain International Festival.
- Trumbull County Historical Society: $500 for digitizing portions of the Perkins Papers.
- Delaware County Historical Society: $1,400 for the digitization of the Delaware Daily Journal Herald 1914-15.